Chapman, Hext & Co., P.C. is delighted to announce that Mark Levine has joined the Firm as our new Tax Manager. He’s here for you!
Mark brings over ten years of Federal, State and Local Tax (SALT) experience from his time with Alvarez & Marsal Taxand, LLC in Miami, Florida. Over the course of his career, he has gained experience in the following areas:
- Preparation and review of annual and quarterly tax provisions
- Federal, SALT, and international compliance projects for corporations and individuals
- Federal and SALT audit defense work
- Tax due diligence and calculations for corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate reorganizations and restatements
- Federal and SALT payroll compliance work
- Internal control and process documentation and improvements
In addition, Mark has also spent time acting as interim Tax Controller at a large healthcare company assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Tax Department.
Mark earned a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the University of Miami, is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, as well as the Florida Institute of Public Accountants.
As the new Tax Manager, Mark has begun to focus on the day-to-day management of the Tax Department, as well as building and maintaining client relationships. He has proven to be an incredible asset to our Firm and Tax Department in particular, and we look forward to his continued success and added expertise.
Let us know how Mark can help!